Chapter 71 Money Language

Hi.
Reading any blog is good.
We are living in difficult times.
Yes.I know you NEED money to survive.This is a FAIR need.I'm that kind of guy who want to HELP you.
Are you not tired of getting emails demanding, urges you to put some money into their pocket ? I don't blame you of not responding to such emails.
I want you NOT to use your money.No business would tell you to start FREE.
Do the following steps:
1.Open https://bhacablogaddress.blogspot.co.za
You will find some graphics and more information.
2.Sell the idea to the people through your email or/ word of mouth.
By doing what I told you, you will be creating a fertile ground for marketing.
After 3 to 5 days you may get the potential clients.
3.How to get these potential clients?
3.1 make flyers.
3.2 internet free advertising
3.3 free workshops/word of mouth.
4.A killer advert like:
Are u interested in Art?
Do u want to make money?
If YES, then email me at......
After that action,communicate with me through SMS at 27712695347.
A short message like: I got 3 potential clients.
I will tell you the next step.
If u don't needmoney or being super rich don't  follow the above steps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fake,be yourself

Positive Developments

Just Imagination