The Best Safety

It starts  from you.Be it love,fear,anxiety  all of them will be active  when  you Fear.
So any enemy or opposition  will "instill"
Fear because  the  mind  has the ability  
to weaken the whole body.

Well,our eyes  or ears   are transferring the
images   to our brains.The  flow of blood  
with the hormones  weakens our hearts and joints.
Some of these threats are  Real some are
scaring tactics.In order to make the Threat  to be Real would  depend  how much can you absorb the Threat.
If you show  the Ultra Resistance  you can
Overcome  the Fear.

I have  passed and came over the Human
Mountains.I"m talking  about a crowd which wanted to "grind me" because one
lied  that  I was a Witch.Thats the  painful  side of being Black African.It was driven by my biological  parents because  I did not pay Black Tax
See  also 
www.vuyomakaula2.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fake,be yourself

Positive Developments

Just Imagination