Chapter 16."Your Platform to Advertise"

I have created a Platform for u to bring your Advertisements. Let's start FREE.
Send your adverts to:
nofisa1@gmail.com
Subject : Free Adverts
Name of Product:
Why it is important? :
(4 lines )
Your email address:
Cell/Tel:  (voluntary)
NB: INSULTS, UNDERMINING OTHER PEOPLE,COUNTRIES act OF SABOTAGE,
SWEARING or similar actions will NOT be
ACCEPTABLE.
I would like to see your advert first then if
it meets what I have said above then I will
put it in the next blog.
To have a better direction, classify your advert from any topic:
Job seekers
Writers corner
Cupid corner
Art: Painting
Comedy
Food cooking
Healthy Living
Life coaching
Others.(mention)
Don't forget e-mail me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive Developments

Just Imagination

What are you good at?