Introduction to the Social Media
Breaking the concept
The main aims of Social Media were
1.To flow the information.
2.People have to understand both the local, national and international.
3.To give a certain perspective
4.To make the people know the Truth,Lies and vice versa there are those who turn the truth into lies and the lies into the truth.
5.Reveal what the people did not know or aware of
6.To supplement what they know.
7.To have a Right to question anything.
8.Scrutinize,accept what you were told of.
9.To question the source
10.To be a reliable source.
1.To flow the information
When the information does not flow,it can be easily distorted.I remember an experiment which
was carried at a primary school.The teacher took
5 learners and whispered to one learner and urged the first learner to whisper to the next learner and the whispering passed from one learner to another.
After that exercise,the teacher asked each learner
should pronounce the way the message was heard.
1.Learner 1 "Everytime when I see you I become ease and I'm free to say anything"
2.Learner 2 "I become ease and free to say anything"
3.Learner 3 "I become ease and free"
4.Learner 4 " I'm ease and free"
5.Learner5. "Ease and Free
Let's interrogate the message
1.The source of the message was clear.
2.As the message passes through it is slightly altered
3.The communication of the message showed
us the different skills of listening and passing the message through.
4.We cannot blame the second,third,fourth Receivers because those people had different listening skills.
5.The ultimate end of the message is skewed.
The lesson which you must learn:
It is better to get the original message.
Comments
Post a Comment