Simple Question: What did you achieve this month?

The following questionnaire would help you in your 
-progress.
-planning.
-effectiveness.
-timing.
-real goals.
-Balance your 
•friends hours
-family hours
-work hours

Then next simple question 
Are  you 
•prepared to change.
•ready to change.
•in the mood of change.

Who to blame for any off plan?
-Yourself.
-Your
•family
•friends
•past
•education
•community

After reading all what  I wrote then let me tell you
About myself.The  I visited the site parttimejobsseekers.blogspot.com
Guess what?
I worked more  than 8 hrs per day and my financial position improved.Well, I did not get a
Million but at least I could  buy the basics like the
spiralling gasoline, breakfast food,pay electricity.
Truly speaking  the  life  became easier.
Don't you want to be there?
Don't curse yourself financially.
Unchain yourself.
Perhaps the people who chained your mind died 25 years ago.

Measure your achievements  through the following statements.Each statement carries certain points which you must add at the end.
You choose one statement and write the point on your pocket notebook or on any piece of paper.
Your writing should appear as the following example.
1.B (2)
2.C (2)
3.D (1)  then add which will be 5

Here are the statements:
1.How would your  financial performance be measured from the beginning of this month until present.
A.Improved.                                       (3)
B.Stayed the same.                           (2)
C.Detoriated.                                      (1)
D.I don't know.                                    (0)

2.Did  you plan  financially  in advance this month?
A.Yes I did.                                           (3)
B.I did not.                                            (1)
C.I just thought about it.                     (2)
D.I don't believe in  planning.              (1)

3.Whatever financially planning was,was it
A.Effective.                                            (3)
B.Semi effective.                                   (2)
C.Total disaster.                                    (1)
D.I don't remember.                               (0)

4.Did you have any Time,when you planned?
A.Yes I had.                                             (3)
B.Sort of.                                                 (2)
C.No Time.                                              (1)
D.I don't take Time seriously.                (0)

5.Do you place the envisaged goal when you plan
in your  finance?
A.I don't have Goals.                                (0)
B.I had  some Goals.                                (2)
C.I had imaginary Goals                           (1)
D.I don't believe in Goals.                         (0)

6.When you planned your finances,how much did
you accomodate the unforseen  circumstances?
A.Over 50%.                                                 (3)
B.40-49%.                                                     (2)
C.30-39%.                                                     (1)
D.0-29%.                                                        (0)

7.How much  did you accomodate your family in your finances?
A.100%.                                                          (3)
B.90-99%.                                                       (2)
C.70-89%.                                                       (2)
D.Less 30%.                                                    (1)

8.How much did you accomodate,food,transport,
entertainment,transport to work and from?
A.Above 25%.                                                  (3)
B.15-24%.                                                         (2)
/C.10-14%.                                                        (1)
D.1-13%.                                                            (0)

9.Are you prepared to improve your  financial 
situation?
A.Yes.                                                                 (3)
B.In between.                                                     (1)
C.I'll think about  it.        ....                               (2)
D.No.                                                                    (0)

10.Which financial  sources do you trust?   
A.Bank.                                                               (2)
B.Sites displayed at
parttmejobseekers.blogspot.com.                  (3)
C.To swim in the debts.                                     (1)
D.To  be a "nuisance" to those who I know.     (0)

11.How would you plan your finances  for
September?
A.No plan.                                                            (0)
B.My secret Finance plan.                                  (1)
C.Keep on borrowing from the financial 
institutions.                                                          (0)
D.Take serious the 
parttimejobsseekers.blogspot.com.                 (3)

Write your score along the corresponding numbers as showed at the beginning of this site 
            Write your score on the line.
1.          (  )
2.          (   )
3.          (.  )
4.           (.  )
5.           (.  )
6.           (.  )
7.           (.  )
8.           (.  )
9.           (.  )
10.         (.  )
11.         (.  )

              [.     ].   is your Total Score.

Match it  below:
If you have obtained between 
1-10.    Work harder
11-15   Put more effort.
16-20.  Your Performance is good.
21-27.  You have  outdone yourself.

Pass it to others.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do People know you?

Welcome to the Reality

Hard Education