Who do you Fear, Strongman or Leanman
I once asked the people around me this Question
Who do you Fear,Strongman or Leanman then I had interesting responses.
The Responses were
A.It depends how strong is that man.
B.It depends on his brain.
He might be strong and have a poor reasoning.
So, I will trust his reasoning.
C.I will go for a stronger person,as that person opts to a weaker person.No one can be strong in everything.Every person does have some weakness.
2.A If that man is strong, I'll found out where does he get his strength.
B.Everything starts in the brain.
I regard a brain as a master of everything.
The brain is convincing the muscles that someone is strong.
C.A strong person appreciates his strength.
If you adore his strength then his strength will decline.
3.A strong person is a human being which means
I shall play his emotions.
B.At the same time,I will be careful not to play with fire
C.No fire can burn forever,unless it comes from the hell
4.A Strength can be turned by demons.
B.Any emotions can be controlled
C.Timing of controlling is important because the burning burns at certain degree.
5.What will keep the fire burning?
A. It is the desire
B. It will be determination
C.It will be courage
6.Lean man
A.A lean man does not have any strong brains.
B.I think he will be extra careful.
C.He will know where to use his energy.
7.Energy challenges
A.Energies can be challenged.
B.Energies cannot be challenged.
C.If those energies are applied timeously
8.lean People around.
A.Do you have lean People around you
B.They are not many
C.Why are they scarce?
Comments
Post a Comment